Oh What Fun Prancing Deer Treat Box
- To decorate the treat box I used a 3" x 6" (7.5 x 15.2 cm) piece of PAINTED CHRISTMAS Designer Series Paper to wrap around the assembled box.
- The "Oh What Fun" deer is stamped from the PEACEFUL DEER stamp set using Soft Suede ink and then punched with the DEER BUILDER punch.
- The LABEL ME LOVELY punch was also used (2 punch outs---one in Real Red and one in Basic White).
- RED RHINESTONE Basic Jewels were used around the deer.
- REAL RED MINI RUFFLED RIBBON was tied to a paper clip so the treat box can easily be opened and closed.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for hopping along with this Anything But A Card Blog Hop. Click on the "Next Blog" text above to go directly to the next great blog and see another fantastic project!
If your order is $150 or more, be sure to delete my host code so that YOU get Stampin' Rewards (10% of your product subtotal in FREE items you choose).
Contact me via my website if you have any questions.
Take a look at the coordinating die sets available for 6 existing stamp sets during September 2022, or while supplies last!
Have a comment? Please leave it below. 😃