Oh What Fun Prancing Deer Treat Box
It's so fun sometimes to make something other than a card. I created this treat box for one of my quick and fun projects at a recent in person Stamp Party so I thought it would also be perfect to feature as my post in this "Anything But A Card" Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop. I'm sure you will find some great inspiration from the several talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators participating in this hop!
I started out with a piece of the KRAFT 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) PAPER. I used directions I found on an old blog post from Sam Hammond Donald's "Pootles" blog.
Here are the paper and scoring dimensions:
Paper = 6" × 6" (15.25 x 15.25 cm)
1. Score on one side at 1", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5-1/2″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14 cm)
2. Turn. Score on the opposite side at 1", 4-1/2", 5-1/2″ (2.5, 11.5, 14 cm
3. Cut out notch and cut up to bottom score line as shown.
Next is the pattern I created for this treat box:
- To decorate the treat box I used a 3" x 6" (7.5 x 15.2 cm) piece of PAINTED CHRISTMAS Designer Series Paper to wrap around the assembled box.
- The "Oh What Fun" deer is stamped from the PEACEFUL DEER stamp set using Soft Suede ink and then punched with the DEER BUILDER punch.
- The LABEL ME LOVELY punch was also used (2 punch outs---one in Real Red and one in Basic White).
- RED RHINESTONE Basic Jewels were used around the deer.
- REAL RED MINI RUFFLED RIBBON was tied to a paper clip so the treat box can easily be opened and closed.
Scroll down to see the list of all Stampin' Up! supplies used.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for hopping along with this Anything But A Card Blog Hop. Click on the "Next Blog" text above to go directly to the next great blog and see another fantastic project!
P.S. I LOVE comments. Don't forget to leave me one! (scroll down)
List Of Stampin' Up! Products Used
If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be yours!
Ready to order? Please use the September host code (or the current month host code in the right hand column). Use the direct link here.
If your order is $150 or more, be sure to delete my host code so that YOU get Stampin' Rewards (10% of your product subtotal in FREE items you choose).
Contact me via my website if you have any questions.
Take a look at the coordinating die sets available for 6 existing stamp sets during September 2022, or while supplies last!
Check out the products that are discounted weekly during the month of September 2022. New deals each week while they last!
"Subscribe" via the box in the sidebar to the right (towards the top) so that you don't miss a single post!
Have a comment? Please leave it below. 😃
What a fun and cute treat box!!ReplyDelete
Thanks! I hope you make some with your own twist.Delete
Very cute! And great directions so I can case. I love it!ReplyDelete
I love it when people CASE!Delete