New Thinlits Card DiesThese new dies are to die for! We can't order them until today, so I'm still waiting to get mine. So glad Stampin' Up! has posted some great information, including a video (YAY!).
Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95 US/$40.95 CAN|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95 US/$40.95 CAN|
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just for flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
With the number of dies you’re getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value—especially to create an interactive card!
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place dies exactly where you want them. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new magnetic platform for the thinlits dies! The response was so popular, that they are unfortunately on back order and you won't be able to order it for a little while.