I was tagged by Vivian Swain, http://floridastampinwithvivian.blogspot.com/.
Here’s my answers to the questions:
1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Embellishments – I LOVE adding texture through ribbons, brads, eyelets, hardware & etc.!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?
Stamps – I like the artistic look and the fact that you can change it by the technique used. I am looking forward to playing with the new SU! rub-ons coming out with the new Idea Book in January, though!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
I’m still a card maker at heart. Most of my scrapbooks have been given away as gifts.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home?
I need a scrapping/stamping room so that I can keep it contained to one room. Currently I have stuff in two closets, a corner desk in my bedroom, and the dining room table is usually in semi-constant “craft mode.”
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I guess you could call it “Classic Eclectic.” (At least that what Bob, my DH, called it when I asked him).